CBD Oils FAQ
Can CBD oil be used to relieve pain?
- 420CBD products are not actually designed to alleviate, diagnose or treat a variety of diseases or conditions. Many of our customers use our products regularly to strengthen, protect and maintain their daily well-being and to treat pain caused by exercise and activity.
Can CBD oil be used to relieve anxiety?
- 420CBD products can be used to help create a sense of peace as well as to concentrate and cope with daily stress. The oils are not intended to alleviate, treat or diagnose any medical disease.
How do I know where my CBD is from?
- When buying CBD oils online, you definitely have a duty of care for all goods. Do your homework and study the product carefully before buying. 420CBD assures you that all the cannabis CBD products we sell come from industrial cannabis grown here in Estonia.
What are the other benefits of using CBD cannabis?
- Because everyone is different, the benefits of using 420CBD CBD oil are different for everyone. It is recalled that 420CBD CBD oils are not intended to alleviate or treat any disease.
What is the best use for our CBD tincture?
- As for what our 420CBD CBD tinctures are best for, it varies depending on the person and also what their needs and hopes are. Some consumers find CBD oil to be beneficial in improving well-being and overall quality of life, while others believe it works best for relaxation, concentration and relief.
Does this CBD tincture relieve normal pain?
- There are an unlimited number of reasons why some people choose PureKana CBD tinctures. From promoting peace of mind and supporting overall concentration to helping with post-workout recovery, our buyers are happy with what we sell them. If you don’t believe us, take a look at the large number of reviews on PureKana’s official website (and elsewhere).
Why is this CBD tincture better than other CBD oils?
- First of all, let us be clear that there is no real tangible difference between us in terms of the words ‘CBD oil’ and ‘CBD tincture’. Many CBD dealers offer cannabidiol extract separately. While CBD can indeed help you achieve some of your goals, CBD oil is believed to work better in conjunction with other natural plant compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. 420CBD products cover the whole spectrum, which means that they contain all of the above and can help stimulate a phenomenon known as the Entourage effect.
What does the package that I receive contain? And what’s in the bottle?
- Originally, 420CBD CBD sold its tinctures in three sizes: 300mg, 600mg and 1000mg, all in containers of 1oz (30ml). Since then, 2500mg and 5000mg variants have been added, each containing 2oz (60ml) of product. The three smaller bottles have a 1ml dropper, the larger bottles have a droplet size of 2ml. The 300mg, 600mg and 1000mg bottles contain 40 servings and the 2500mg and 5000mg bottles are divided into 60 servings for the user.
How to use CBD tincture?
- Our CBD tincture collection is available in bottles with oil drops. We recommend that you place the desired amount of oil under the tongue and keep it there for 60-90 seconds before swallowing.